Account Executive – Inside Sales – B2B SaaS for Construction Industry
- Broomfield, CO
TriBuild is a technology company selling SaaS to the $10 trillion construction industry (yes – a huge market opportunity and huge earning opportunity!).
We have great roles for experienced B2B SaaS Software Inside Sales Representatives that are looking to quickly showcase their skills to help advance their software sales career, and be an integral part of helping TriBuild create sales success.
AE’s are the cash flow generators of the company and are tasked with nurturing prospects from demonstration stage (generated by SDR team) through to ongoing sales process to closing deals. The ideal candidate has high-energy, is relentless in pursuing deals, and has a proven track record of converting opportunities to closed deals.
You will be required to do some of your own lead generation activities, although most opportunities will come through the marketing and SDRs who aim to line you up with good demo opportunities.
Success in this role is rewarded with an excellent, uncapped compensation package, and opportunities for growth with the business.
What you’ll do
- Demonstrate the product
- Pursue sales process to close deals
- Achieve/exceed monthly quota targets for new customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the product offering, customer needs, and competitive landscape to showcase our solutions
- Forecast accurately and maintain all sales cycle activities within Hubspot
- Collaborate with others as required
What we are looking for
- Proven success in consistently achieving/exceeding monthly quota in B2B SaaS sales over a minimum of 2 years – $2k to 10k annual contract value range with high velocity
- Tenacious at pursuing deals
- Ability to take warm leads to close within a technology or construction related industry
- Ability to engage with business owners and managers in order to uncover business need and intelligently present TriBuild solutions to their need
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong technical demonstration skills
- Must be able to uncover opportunities in an aggressive market, identifying and recognizing customer requirements, providing recommendations and solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and high growth business environment
- Knowledge of HubSpot or other CRM systems
- Results-oriented focus with a productive approach to sales
- Strong phone presence and enthusiasm combined with a consultative sales approach; outstanding follow-up and attention to detail
- Minimum travel includes: tradeshows, training and sales meetings
Bonus Points For
- Construction technology sales experience a huge plus but not a requirement
- Business degree desired but not required
How We’ll Reward You
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission to earn the big bucks
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth SaaS company
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Supportive, collaborative team that wants to help you make money
- Ongoing professional development, coaching, training
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ON INDEED: APPLY NOW
Apply for open positions using this form.